What’s the process of becoming a private pilot and how do you avoid burnout along the way? It’s all about pacing yourself and taking steps at the correct and most efficient time. In this podcast I’ll go through a handful of steps, and the order in which to take them, that will help you in your journey to becoming a pilot.
In this podcast we will discuss:
- Starting with Online Ground School
- Preparing for and Finishing the Written Test BEFORE Flight Training
- How Often You Should Fly Once You Start Flight Training
- What the Pace of Flight Training Will Be Like
- Various Tips for Success Along the Way (this is where you’ll find the most value!)
I know you’re super excited to jump in an airplane and just get going on your training, but it’s best that you pace yourself and figure out which steps to take when. Also, a good bit of planning should go into HOW and WHEN you do these things. Really. Think it through, then execute. If you fail to plan you plan to fail.
You can find a full transcript on our website and other training resources at AngleofAttack.com
#aviation #flying #aviatorcast